The key to love is understanding… The ability to comprehend not only the spoken word, but those unspoken gestures, the little things that say so much by themselves. The key to love is forgiveness… to accept each others faults and pardon mistakes, without forgetting, but with remembering what you learn from them. The key to love is sharing… Facing your good fortunes as well as the bad, together;
both conquering problems, forever searching for ways
to intensify your happiness. The key to love is giving… without thought of return, but with the hope of just a simple smile, and by giving in but never giving up. The key to love is respect… realising that you are two separate people, with different ideas; that you don’t belong to each other, that you belong with each other, and share a mutual bond. The key to love is inside us all… It takes time and patience to unlock all the ingredients that will take you to its threshold; it is the continual learning process that demands a lot of work… but the rewards are more than worth the effort… and that is the key to love.
- மழை எங்கும் தப்ப முடியாது ஆசம் வருணபகவானே போற்றி போற்றி — feeling blessed in Tirupur New Bus Stand fb.me/5sIHkY9oG 4 hours ago
- fb.me/1mekVPIJr 10 hours ago
- How Hinduism has predicted some of the modern scientific concepts fb.me/1um4evHgg 12 hours ago
- fb.me/1aGjV59OT 12 hours ago
- fb.me/22q8xp8pi 12 hours ago