God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
- fb.me/3IGV1lZ2V 3 hours ago
- Raising such bitches is the insane thing our government does, will she be interrogated and would be punished, if... fb.me/2bpn1obbm 3 hours ago
- My followers live in 21 countries: India(52%), USA(29%)... tweepsmap.com/!praveennpk Get your free map! https://t.co/ZKAKU1BZuz 8 hours ago
- fb.me/8GaHtZGIm 8 hours ago
- That's Trump awesome fb.me/7ISWhH3cz 8 hours ago